Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nat King Cole - That's My Girl CAPITOL


Nat king Cole in a Swingy mood with That's My girl. One of Nat's rarer recordings.
Its an uptempo number Written by Ray Ellington (yes That Ray from The Goon Show)
If you know of Ray Ellington's style of Arranging you will hear it in the "middle eight".
Ray also performed this song on a couple of Goon show's as well.

Again a rather worn disc ( I had 2 pressings to play with and each was as worn as each other!)

And I'm still experimenting with Photographing the labels from these discs, I've tried different lights, moving the light source around all over to get that pesky "gold" lettering of the Capitol and HMV discs. Oh and my flatbed wont scan em either!!.. any ideas?

Rapidshare

Nat King Cole - That's My Girl MP3
Nat King Cole - That's My Girl FLAC

If you just want to hear one version or you have limited bandwidth here are the mp3 versions that are not "zipped" up.

Mp3 Direct Links Via Rapidshare..

Nat King Cole - That's My Girl MP3 "Good"
Nat King Cole - That's My Girl MP3 "Too Much Noise Reduction"
Nat King Cole - That's My Girl MP3 "Fake Stereo"

As per usual, with rapid share you may have to wait up to 60 seconds before you can download the song with a Free acoount.

No comments: