Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alf Garnett - The Writing On The Wall






Now I'm not just a fan of music and restoring records, British comedy looms large for me.
When i was a kid we had this 45 , I thought it a hoot, But it wasn't until the late 80's that I SAW Warren Mitchel's "Alf" (In Sickness and In health), Since then Ive amonted an extreamly large collection of Vintage Britt TV and have seen all the existing 60's epps of "Till Death", Including Up the Polls, the rare 1970 special with Eric Sykes and Spike Milligan, which was recorded onto "home video" a sony CV open reel format in 1970.

but about this disc. Well what can I say, you have to hear it to belive it..

If ANYTHING from popular culture is kept for the generations to come . let it be this platter. It'll make the buggers think!!!

Alf Garnett - The Writing On The Wall

Oh It's in a zip file, Which means ALL computers will be able to "read" it.

1 comment:

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for this. Not heard it before I must admit. Thanks for the reminder that some of my files need re-uploading. I dont like rapidshare much - rather set in my ways!

Keep up the great work!