Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bob Dyer - The Coat And THe Pants Do All The Work (Harlow, Ross & Shay) REGAL ZON CT1778






Bob Dyer, Yes he of Pick A Box fame and star of Aussie Radio in the 40's and 50's (and TV too!)
I was suprised when I transferred this one, I have No idea he had a "band"! I have quite a few More!! ( and the others are "cleaner")

Because I'm using "free" Wi-Fi as I have no home yet or job etc, I can only upload Mp3's and that means I have to walk into a garden at 11pm and do this on the "sly".

Please Donate!

Thanks for all your kind comments this year, I hope to be back very soon with more "gear" even if i have to clean the roads to maintain this!.


RAPIDSHARE Direct MP3's
Bob Dyer - The Coat And The Pants Do All The Work GOOD
Bob Dyer - The Coat And THe Pants Do All The Work TMNR
Bob Dyer - The Coat And THe Pants Do All The Work FAKE STEREO

No comments: