Monday, June 8, 2009

Wilbur Kentwell Post 3



Wilbur Kentwell - Untill I First Met You (Kentwell) PARLO A796.jpg
Wilbur Kentwell - My Happiness (Peterson) PARLO A797.jpg


Some more of the Mighty Talent that was Mr Wilbur Kentwell.

I don't really need to Introduce the man or his skills Down under but have a listen and let me know what you think.

Again Im no Expert on the Man, But If anyone has any memories of the man or his music please get in touch with me and ill add it to this post, Remember Im only young and have No idea! I just know what like. and I like his style!

Wilbur Kentwell - Untill I First Met You GOOD
Wilbur Kentwell - Untill I First Met You TMNR
Wilbur Kentwell - Untill I First Met You FAKE STEREO

Wilbur Kentwell - My Happiness GOOD
Wilbur Kentwell - My Happiness TMNR
Wilbur Kentwell - My Happiness FAKE STEREO



Sorry for the Scans, Discs wernt mine and I only Took em "quick" so i could Rename em later. pity I deleted most of those pics after I used them!! Ahhhhh

No comments: