Friday, May 8, 2009

Humphrey Lyttelton EP



Humph Left us recently, Brit Trumpter and all round good guy.


In fact one of the things I always wanted to do was attend a recording of ISIHAC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey_Lyttelton
Check out the pic, Still Blowing at 85!!

I first Knew him from the Broadcasts of I'm Sorry I Havent A Clue, A very good british Pannel Game for Radio 2. among them some of the members of "Im Sorry I'll Read That Again" of which I have all the shows, and all Uncut too! (the bbc threw them out mid 70's ISIRTA)

Some Interesting Cuts, Let me know what you think.
(I think Shiny Stickings must have been the late 50's to mid 60's Number that most bands covered!)
I got the 45 a year ago at the Dump. No joke. a little worn but okish!


Humphrey Lyttelton ARC 1965

Its A zip File, With All artwork.

No comments: