Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dick Robertson - Come Joesephine In My Flying Machine & Ferryboat Serenade


I managed to Buy some 78's the other day, thanks to a 10$ donation to the blog, Thanks.
Its the first 78's Ive bought in many years, and a box of 40 odd discs cost me 10$ !!

Remember If YOU know of any 78rpm auctions or have any floating about you'd like to donate to the cause please cointact me, I an NOT a collector and you can have them back after a transfer if you wish, I just like the music and Im "addicted" to restoring, the discs are of no consequence.

lots and lots of country (about 99%) and some of those will be here.
But first a Dick Robertson disc
Its very well recorded, with loads of "responce" in fact the range is quite startiling at first!

Dick Robertson - Come Josephine In My Flying Machine GOOD

Dick Robertson - Come Josephine In My Flying Machine TMNR
Dick Robertson - Come Josephine In My Flying Machine FAKE STEREO




Dick Robertson - Ferryboat Serenade (Di Lazziro) DECCA 67921

Have a listen to this one, wow what Quality in the recording, Of course the restoration helps a lot too!
Everyone "had a go" at this number in early 1940!

Dick Robertson - Ferryboat Serenade GOOD

Dick Robertson - Ferryboat Serenade TMNR
Dick Robertson - Ferryboat Serenade FAKE STEREO

No comments: